Marijuana from the Cannabis plant is classified as a psychoactive drug used for medical or recreational purposes. Although it has been used for decades, in the U.S., it is still illegal under federal law to use and possess marijuana.Nevertheless, at the state level, policies regarding the medical and recreational use of Cannabis vary greatly, and in many states conflict significantly with federal law. For example, as early as 1996, California voters passed Proposition 215, making the Golden State the first to allow for the medical use of marijuana.
For more info, Get Free PDF at: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2395953
As of today, 34 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands have approved a comprehensive, publicly available medical marijuana/Cannabis programs.
Indeed, although Cannabis use as recreational drug may be controversial, there is no doubt that this plant has important medical properties that can be beneficial for certain medical conditions.
Pain relief is one of the properties attributed to marijuana. Consequently, in the wake of opioid crisis, many see this plant as a solution for opioid addiction.
Nevertheless, the pathway to substitute marijuana for opioids as a painkiller is not so simple.”
Make an Enquiry at: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2395953
– Short introduction to what is medical marijuana: definition and main active compounds (cannabinoids)
– Current uses of medical marihuana: epilepsy, inflammation, especially as pain medication for cancer patients
– Approved products on the market containing medical marihuana/cannabinoids
– Current manufacturers of medical marijuana
– Information on medical marijuana in drug development market (examples of some companies)
– How medical marijuana is different from opioids and how/if it helps with the crisis
– Effect of legislation on medical marijuana sector: potential trends in medical marijuana market, new opportunities and products”
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/13221461