“Potato Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Potato Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top-Listed Players in Potato Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Request a Sample copy of the Report – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13103914
Potato market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Potato market data reports also provide a 5-year historical, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to the success of the organization.
Overview of Potato Market Report:
Potato is a major food crop that is grown in over 100 countries across the world. The global potato production has grown steadily from 267 million metric ton in 1990 to 376.8 million metric ton in 2016. Potatoes are used for a variety of purposes, and not only as a vegetable for cooking at home. In fact, less than 50% of potatoes grown worldwide are consumed fresh. The rest are processed into potato food products and food ingredients, fed to cattle, pigs, and chickens, processed into starch for industry, and re-used as seed tubers for growing the next season’s potato crop.
During 2015, the sales generated from the export of potatoes and potato products (frozen potatoes, potato seedlings, consumption potatoes, and other potato products) were USD 12 billion. 24% of the total sales were generated from the consumption of potatoes. However, the frozen potatoes accounted for more than 50% of the total sales. China, Russia, India, the US, and Ukraine are the largest producers of potatoes. Asia alone accounts for half of the world’s potato production, with China and India accounting for nearly 35% of the production. Although many countries across the globe are boosting their potato production, China and India are emerging as the clear world leaders.
Increased Use of Potatoes in the Food Processing Industry
World potato consumption is shifting from fresh potato consumption to processed potato products. Important processed potato products consist of French fries, which is having a consumption of up to 7 million metric ton in a year. Other category includes crisp potato, which is one of the most consumed product after French fries in most of the developing countries.
China – The World’s Largest Producer of Potatoes
China is the largest producer of potato in the world with a production of 99.1 million metric tons of potatoes in the year 2016, accounting for 26.3% of the world’s potato supply. China’s domestic demand for potatoes has slowly increased over the last few decades. About 10-15% of the potato produced in China is used for processed potato products, such as chips and frozen French fries. As the population in the category of middle class is increasing due to rapid urbanization, potato products are becoming more popular as they are attracted more to Westernized cuisine. Also the Chinese government is looking to increase the potato crop production as it is more profitable per acre than any other staple crops.
Enquire before purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13103914
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
Valuable Points from Potato Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Potato Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Potato Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected size of the Potato Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Potato Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Potato Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the Market.
Purchase this report (Price 3000 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13103914
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description –A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis –A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services –A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Potato Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each fact of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187