Industrial Gas Turbine Market research report (2018 – 2023) studies market insights, List of major Key players, buyers, threats of new entrants and substitute products. Also, Industrial Gas Turbine market includes the various market dynamics like Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities globally. The research report involved the various affecting factors like market growth, market share, competitive intelligence and growth opportunity.
“Industrial Gas Turbine Market report is expected to register a CAGR of XX% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Industrial Gas Turbine Market are –
- General Electric
- Siemens AG
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd
- Harbin Electric International Company Limited
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Ansaldo Energia S.P.A
- Solar Turbines
- Man Diesel and Turbo SE
- MTU Aero Engines Ag / Vericor Power Systems Llc.
- Centrax Industries Ltd
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12886997
Gas turbines are one of the most widely used technologies in power generation sector, and their usage dates back to 1939. The factors contributing to the growth of industrial gas turbine market include (but are not limited to) the growing demand for energy, fall in natural gas prices, the low environmental impact and increasing flexibility & efficiency of gas turbines. On the flipside, the factors that impede market growth include the growing importance of renewable energy sources, macroeconomic uncertainties, and currency devaluations, among other factors.
Low Capital Cost to Drive the Market
The power sector is increasingly becoming cost competitive, and the capital investments required for the development of power infrastructure is also high. Due to the high investment cost, the investment in the development of large coal-fired power stations is unlikely, in particular, those operating with supercritical or ultra-supercritical technology, as these technologies require significantly higher capital costs per MW than those for combined-cycle power plants. However, with a growing interest in gas-fired power generation, the demand for gas turbines, with their lower upfront costs, is expected to increase.
Asia-Pacific – Region with the Highest Market Share
Asia-Pacific accounts for the highest market share in 2017, on account of industrial expansion and infrastructure development. Also, most of the governments of emerging economies in Asia-Pacific, like India and China, have been supporting the development of oil & gas projects through policy level initiatives and supportive regulatory framework, which is expected to be a big boost for industrial gas turbine market in the region. Also, the manufacturing sector in Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow supported by the supportive government policies and regulations, i.e., Make in India initiative. Also, the development of liquefied natural gas (LNG) related infrastructure and increase in consumption of natural gas is expected to impact the industrial gas turbine market positively.
China – Among the Leading Countries in the Market
In 2015, China was the highest emitter of carbon dioxide, accounting for 27.3% of the global value. As a result, the Chinese government implemented certain policies and initiatives to promote the uptake of cleaner fuels, like natural gas and renewable energy sources. The power demand from China’s manufacturing and chemical sectors is a major factor for the country’s huge power requirement. Also, the country’s target is to double the gas-fired power capacity from 56 GW in 2016 to 110 GW by 2020. Owing to the above factors the demand for industrial gas turbine market is expected to increase in China.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12886997
Global Industrial Gas Turbine Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Industrial Gas Turbine Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Industrial Gas Turbine market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Industrial Gas Turbine market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Reasons to Purchase Industrial Gas Turbine Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Industrial Gas Turbine market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Industrial Gas Turbine market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12886997
Points Covered in the TOC: –
- Introduction of Industrial Gas Turbine Market
1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview of Industrial Gas Turbine Market
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- Market Dynamics
- Global Industrial Gas Turbine Market Segmentation
1 By Industry
5.1.4 Gaming and Entertainment
5.2 By Region
5.2.1 North America
5.2.3 Asia Pacific
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
- Vendor Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
- Investment Analysis
1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
- Future of Global Industrial Gas Turbine Market
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187