MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Automotive Sunroof Market Research Report Forecast to 2023” new report to its research database. The report spread across 139 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
An automotive sunroof is mounted on the roof of vehicles and helps improve the vehicle’s appearance and prevents noise created by the wind. It is an adjustable glass panel on the automotive roof that can be operated manually or automatically, depending on the vehicle type. Additionally, automotive sunroofs come in various types, such as in-built and panoramic, which offer natural light, improved ventilation, and open-air driving. Moreover, the automotive sunroofs can either be fixed or sliding, opaque or transparent, and can even feature a visor block that blocks the light from the passenger cabin.
Factors such as the increase in the demand for premium vehicles and SUVs, innovation and developments in sunroof technology, and the rise in demand for comfort and convenience features are driving the global automotive sunroof market. Concurrently, the low penetration in entry-level vehicles and issues related to sunroof integration and safety could restrain the market growth to a certain extent.
This report studies the Automotive Sunroof market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Automotive Sunroof market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Request a sample copy [email protected]
In terms of value, the global automotive sunroof market is expected to grow with an 8.96% CAGR during the forecast period, 2018-2023. In 2017, the global market was dominated by Europe with a 33.40% share followed by
Asia-Pacific and North America with shares of 28.35% and 28.26%, respectively.
Europe is expected to be the largest regional market for automotive sunroof during the forecast period. The increasing demand for premium vehicles and the growing consumer preference for enhanced comfort and convenience in cars have resulted in the rising installation of sunroofs in passenger vehicles across the region. Germany holds a substantial share of the automotive sunroof market, owing to the continuous increase in the sale of internal combustion engines (ICE) vehicles and electric vehicles. Furthermore, Germany hosts several major automobile players such as Audi AG, BMW AG, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, and Volkswagen AG, making it the automotive hub of Europe. The German sunroof manufacturers are working on reducing costs to offer more cost-effective sunroof systems than manufacturers in other countries, which is expected to drive the market for sunroofs in Germany.
Some of the key players of the market are Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd (Japan), Webasto Group (Germany), Inalfa Roof Systems Group B.V. (Netherlands), Inteva Products (US), Yachiyo Industry Co. Ltd (Japan), Johnan Manufacturing Inc. (Japan), Wuhu Mosentek Automobile Technology Co., Ltd (China), Magna International Inc. (Canada), Wuxi Ming Fang AutoMobile Parts Industry Co., Ltd (China), and Zhejiang Wanchao Electric Co., Ltd (China).
Objective of the Global Automotive Sunroof Market Reportâ€”Forecast till 2023
- To provide insights into factors the influencing the growth of the global automotive sunroof market
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their key countries
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on type, application, sales channel, and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- Sunroof suppliers
- Associations and industrial bodies
- Component suppliers and distributors
- End users of the sunroof
- Government bodies such as regulatory authorities and policymakers
Browse full table of contents and data tables at @
- On the basis of type, the panoramic sunroof segment of the global automotive sunroof market is projected to register the highest CAGR of 8.89% during the forecast period.
- On the basis of application, the SUV segment of the global automotive sunroof market is projected to register the highest CAGR of 9.69% during the forecast period.
- On the basis of sales channel, the aftermarket segment of the global automotive sunroof market is projected to register the highest CAGR of 9.37% during the forecast period.
- Europe is expected to dominate the automotive sunroof market during the review period. The regional market is expected to register an 8.16% CAGR and reach a market size of USD 3,979.0 million by the end of 2023.
The regional analysis includes:
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain
+91-888-841-3131(IND) | +1-240-284-8070(U.S) | +44-20-3290-4151(U.K)