Global “Antimony Market” is expected to an extensive growth during the forecast period 2018-2023. Antimony Market report provides in detail analysis of market with revenue growth and future trends. report includes the forecasts, market size, share estimates and profiles of the leading industry Players.
The antimony market is expected to register a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period, 2019-2024. The major factors driving the market studied include rising demand for flame retardant products and increasing demand from PET manufacturers. Substitutes for antimony in major applications are expected to significantly hinder the growth of the market studied.
– Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
– Recovery of antimony from recycled products is likely to act as opportunities in the future.
Get a Sample Copy of The Report At – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14245667
Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
Antimony Market by Companies
Key Market Trends
Increasing Usage in Fiberglass Composites Application
– Antimony is used as an additive in fiberglass composites. Antimony compounds are added directly to the resin and it is dispersed using normal mixing equipment.
– Resin mixed with antimony is stirred frequently to keep the materials well-mixed. It is widely used, owing to its better heat-resistant and chemical-resistant properties.
– The market for fiberglass composites is expected to grow at a fast pace. Composites are rapidly replacing all conventional materials in many applications, such as aerospace, automobiles, construction, electrical, and electronics, due to their high strength, low cost, easy processability, and availability in various forms and shapes with good aesthetics.
– Owing to the high strength of fiberglass composites, the antimony market is expected to witness tremendous growth over the forecast period.
China is Expected to Dominate the Demand in the Asia-Pacific Region
– In Asia-Pacific, China is the largest economy, in terms of GDP. The country’s annual growth of GDP was 6.6% in 2019, which is expected to increase by 6.2% in 2019.
– Antimony is fused with lead, and the resulting alloy (solid solution) is used in lead-acid batteries.
– However, environmental regulations on lead emissions have restricted the consumption of antimony in lead batteries, globally. Other alloys incorporating the element are used to make bullets, cable sheaths, solder, and even organ pipes.
– In the semiconductor industry, it is used to manufacture diodes, hall-effect devices, and infrared detectors. China’s construction output during the forecast period is expected to be less than 4%. However, in the long-term, the growth is expected to recover slowly.
– Electronic products, such as smartphones, OLED TVs, tablets, etc., have the highest growth in the consumer electronics segment. With the increase in the disposable incomes of the middle-class population, the demand for electronic products is projected to grow in the near future, thereby, driving the antimony market in the country.
– Overall, the demand for antimony is expected to increase in the country during the forecast period.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report –https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245667
Table of Content of Global Antimony Market – Growth, Trends, Forecast and Challenges (2019 – 2023)
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Trends of Antimony Market
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics of Antimony Market
5.1.1 Increasing Production
5.1.2 Rising Demand
6. Global Antimony Market Segmentation, By Capacity
7. Global Antimony Market Segmentation, By Material Type
7.1 Type 1
7.2 Type 2
7.3 Type 3
8. Global Antimony Market Segmentation, Segmented by Region
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.1.3 Rest of North America
8.2.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3.1 United Kingdom
8.3.5 Rest of Europe
8.4 Rest of the World
8.4.2 South Africa
9. Competitive Landscape and Introduction of Antimony Market
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
10.1 Company 1
10.2 Company 2
10.3 Company 3
10.4 Company 4
10.5 Company 5
And Many More….
Browse Table Of Content(TOC) At – https://www.absolutereports.com/TOC/14245667#TOC
No. of Pages: – 116
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14245667
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Mail id: [email protected]