“Truck Platooning Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Truck Platooning Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Truck Platooning Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13104642
Truck Platooning market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Truck Platooning market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Truck Platooning Market Report:
The global truck platooning market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.43% during the forecast period, 2019-2023, with the improved fuel efficiency through truck platooning system gaining attention during the test trials, and thus, is likely to drive the demand for truck platooning in the coming years.
Platooning is a method where a group of two or more vehicles travel at a safe distance behind one another, so that the vehicles following experience reduced air drag, less fuel consumption, and optimal use the road space by avoiding traffic congestion. The leading vehicle controls the driving direction and the trailing vehicles follow the leading vehicle using advanced features such as adaptive cruise control, collision avoidance system, lane departure warning, etc. Trucks are the major type of vehicle currently adopting platooning system, as they have showed significant improvement in fuel savings with the leading truck achieving 4-5% fuel efficiency, while the trailing trucks achieved about 7-10% of fuel efficiency in testing trials on the public motorways.
Growing Investments in Truck Platooning
Europe pioneered in successfully demonstrating truck platooning system under the project Safe Road Trains for the Environment (SARTRE), a European Commission funded project during 2011. Thereafter, the region continued to invest in the development of truck platooning to support its freight business with advanced technologies to meet the growing stringent emission regulations in the future. As of 2017, the UK government has announced to invest USD 10.4 million in semi-autonomous truck platoons trials on the country roadways in 2019.
North America is also investing in activities toward truck platoons, which primarily began with efforts from automotive giants such as Daimler AG, Volvo, and other firms. Similarly, in Asia-Pacific, countries like Japan and Singapore have started launching truck platoon test trials.
A few projects, such as SARTRE, PATH, GCDC (Grand Cooperative Driving Challenge), SCANIA and ENERGY-ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems), have been initiated and implemented across various regions, to test and verify automotive (majorly truck) platooning systems. These projects involve members of automotive industry (SCANIA, DAF, Volvo, Daimler etc), technology companies (Peloton Technology, OTTO Motors, Omnitracs etc), and investment firms, along with support from regional/country level governments.
Developments in Technology Associated with Truck Platooning
Some of the advanced features deployed in truck platooning include adaptive cruise control, forward collision avoidance and mitigation system, and lane departure warning and active braking systems. All these features if availed in the trucks will enable them to enter into the semi-autonomous level of driving and reduce the probability of human error accidents during their transit. Other developed infrastructure systems involved in truck platooning, including vehicle-to-vehicle communications (V2V), vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I), and satellite communications (GPS), have ensured secure connectivity between the vehicles and other information networks where freight fleet operators can smoothly monitor the transportation administrations.
The ongoing tests on truck platooning, along with the growing support from governments across various regions, and the benefit of fuel efficiency in truck platooning are the major factors anticipated to drive the launch of truck platooning on public roadways commercially by the end of 2019.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13104642
Reasons to Purchase Truck Platooning Market Report:
Latest technology trends adopted in the truck platooning market.Various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.Study on the technologies deployed in the truck platooning.The latest developments and activities employed by the major market players.3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet.
Valuable Points from Truck Platooning Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Truck Platooning Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Truck Platooning Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Truck Platooning Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Truck Platooning Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Truck Platooning Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13104642
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Truck Platooning Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]