Report Titled: “Acetic Acid Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 – 2024)”
The Research Report on “Acetic Acid Market” 2019 report includes every aspect of the Acetic Acid industry along with the progress performance. Acetic Acid Market report presents an analysis of market size, share, and growth, trends, and price structure, statistical and detailed data of the Acetic Acid industry. Additionally, Acetic Acid Market 2019 research report offers key analysis on the industry status of the Acetic Acid producers with market size, growth, share, trends as well as business price structure.
The Acetic Acid Market report is a professional and detailed study on the Acetic Acid business. Acetic Acid market to predict future market directions between the forecast periods from 2019 to 2024 providing you with vital data for your business decisions.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245773
Scope of the Report:
Acetic Acid Report Also Covers Offer for New Project Includes:
- Market Entry Strategies
- Countermeasures of Economic Impact
- Marketing Channels
- Feasibility Studies of New Project Investment
- Research Conclusions of the Acetic Acid Industry
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Acetic Acid Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Acetic Acid .
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245773
Acetic Acid Market Report Also Covers Marketing Strategy Analysis, Top Manufacturers:
Key Market Trends:
Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) to Dominate the Market
– Vinyl acetate monomer is a chemical building block used for a wide variety of industrial and consumer products. Polyvinyl acetate is used in the production of paints and coatings and adhesives, for flexible substrates, as well as for sizing the polyester fiber-fill insulation textiles.
– VAM is a key raw material in the manufacturing of water-based adhesives, which accounts for significant use in the global adhesives and sealants market.
– Vinyl acetate monomer (VAM) dominated the market for acetic acid in 2018. It accounted for over 30% of the total market in terms of volume, owing to the extensive use of VAM in the paints and coatings, textile, and adhesives and sealants market.
– Furthermore, the increasing demand from Asia-Pacific is expected to boost the demand for acetic acid, during the forecast period.
– In Europe, Germany represents the largest market for VAM. In terms of volume, the country accounted for more than 32% of the total consumption in Europe, owing to the strong and steady textile and packaging market.
– Therefore, the increasing demand of VAM in various regions is expected to increase the demand for acetic acid over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific is the largest consumer of acetic acid in the global market. The Asia-Pacific market is anticipated to be the largest market for the textile industry, owing to the strong industrial base of the region.
– Furthermore, factors such as increasing population and improving economic condition (such as rising GDP and disposable income of the people), drive the market in the region and boosting the manufacturing sector.
– China is the largest market for VAM worldwide. In terms of volume, the country accounted for more than 30% of the global consumption. This large share is because of the strong and steady textile and packaging market of China.
– Furthermore, the local market provides an ample amount of opportunities for local vendors to invest in the market.
– The Asia-Pacific is estimated to have the highest growth in the market during the forecasted period, owing to its extensive growing demand for industrial fabrics.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245773
Detailed TOC of Acetic Acid Market Report are:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing demand for Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM)
4.1.2 Increasing Demand from Textile and Packaging Industry
4.1.3 Increasing use of Ester Solvents in the Paints and Coating Industry
4.2.1 Saturation of Demand of Acetic Acid in Developed Nations
4.2.2 Environmental Concerns Regarding the Harmful Effects
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Import and Export Trends
4.6 Price Trends
4.7 Feedstock Analysis
4.8 Technological Snapshot
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
5.1.1 Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM)
5.1.2 Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA)
5.1.3 Acetate Esters
5.1.4 Acetic Anhydride
5.1.5 Other Applications
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.1 Plastics and Polymers
5.2.2 Food and Beverage
5.2.3 Inks, Paints, and Coatings
5.2.5 Other End-user Industries
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 BP PLC
6.4.2 Celanese Corporation
6.4.3 Chang Chun Group.
6.4.4 China Petrochemical Corporation
6.4.5 Chiyoda Corporation
6.4.6 Daicel Corporation
6.4.8 Eastman Chemical Company
6.4.9 GNFC Limited
6.4.10 HELM AG
6.4.11 Huayi Group
6.4.12 Jiangsu Chuangpu Information Technology Co. Ltd
6.4.13 Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Ltd
6.4.14 Kingboard Holdings Limited
6.4.15 LyondellBasell Industries Holdings BV
6.4.16 Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
6.4.17 PetroChina Company Limited
6.4.20 Shandong Hualu-Hengsheng Chemical Co. Ltd
6.4.21 Showa Denko K.K.
6.4.23 Svensk Etanolkemi AB (SEKAB)
6.4.24 Wacker Chemie AG
6.4.25 Yankuang Group
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Development of New Separation Technologies to increase the production efficiency
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]