Report Name: 2018-2023 Global Aluminium-Scandium Consumption Market Report.
Global Aluminium-Scandium market 2018-2023 report provides in-depth unique Insights with Manufacturers, Suppliers, Distributors, traders, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Customers, Investors and major Types as well as Applications and Forecast period. The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Overall Market, underlining opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13041132
Overview of Aluminium-Scandium market:
The chemical composition of the aluminium-scandium master-alloy is 2% scandium and the balance is 99.7% aluminium. The master alloy is used to add scandium to Al-Mg-Zr containing alloys, which are used in the form of sheet and plate. These sheets and plates are mainly used by aircraft manufactures. The scandium content in the aluminium sheet and plate varies from 0.2-0.4% scandium.Aluminium scandium containing alloys combine high strength, ductility, weld-ability, improved corrosion resistance and a lower density (as a result of the magnesium in the alloy). The combination of all these properties makes aluminium-scandium containing alloys extremely suitable for aerospace industry.
The market of Aluminium-Scandium is concentrated. Of the 2017 global market, the top 11 companies, all multinational, account for about 82.64% of sales. RUSAL is by far the leader, with nearly 24.74% of the market.
As major suppliers are seeking to expand global presence, the market concentration is estimated to increase in the coming 5 years.Production of Scandium and Aluminium-Scandium is mainly concentrated in Europe and China. Russia is the main production area especially. For consumption market, it is estimated North America, Europe, China and Japan are key market, with combined market share reached to 95.47% in 2017.Scandium acts as a grain-refiner and hardener of aluminum alloys. Aluminum-scandium alloys combine high strength, ductility, weldability, improved corrosion resistance and a lower density. The combination of all these properties makes aluminum-scandium alloys well-suited for the aerospace, automotive and defense industries. Defense & Aerospace takes 82.71% share of 2017 alloy market.
Applications of aluminum-scandium alloys include consumer products such as baseball bats, golf club heads and high-end bicycle wheel rims. However, the price of Al-Sc master alloys is still too high for most commercial applications.
Over the next five years, projects that Aluminium-Scandium will register a 7.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 110 million by 2023, from US$ 70 million in 2017.
Top Key Players in Global Aluminium-Scandium market:
Aluminium-Scandium Production Breakdown Data by Top Region:
- United States (Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain)
- APAC (China, Japan, Korea, Australia)
- Africa (Egypt, Israel, Turkey)
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Aluminium-Scandium consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2018, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Aluminium-Scandium market by identifying its various sub segments.
Focuses on the key global Aluminium-Scandium manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Aluminium-Scandium with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Aluminium-Scandium submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase this report (Price 4660 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13041132
By the product type, the Aluminium-Scandium market is primarily split into:
By the end users/application, Aluminium-Scandium market report covers the following segments:
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry form for the report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13041132
In the end, Aluminium-Scandium market report undertakes the new project, key development areas, business overview, product specification, SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, return analysis, and development trends. The study also presents a round-up of exposures which companies operating in the market and must be avoided in order to enjoy bearable growth through the course of the forecast period.
360 Research Reports
Mr. Ajay More
USA : +1 424 253 0807
UK : +44 203 239 8187
E-mail: [email protected]