“Potato Protein Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Potato Protein Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top Listed Players in Potato Protein Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13101588
Potato Protein market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Potato Protein market data reports also provide a 5-year historic, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to success of the organization.
Overview of Potato Protein Market Report:
Avebe, one of the leading manufacturers of potato protein launched a new potato protein isolate, named SolanicÂ®100, at Health Ingredients Europe. The product combines a complete amino acid profile with excellent digestibility making it highly suitable for protein enrichment of snacks, breakfast cereals or baked goods.
The global potato protein market is expected to exert a CAGR of 4.88% during the forecasted period 2019-2023.
The manufacturers are working on the primary engines of growth in ingredient market i.e. health and wellness trend. Among all the functional ingredient, protein ranks very high in terms of future potential because of it unequivocal health benefits as well as the prime requirements in individualâs diet. Potato protein has emerged as one of the most trending segment, owing to growing demand for plant based protein and lifestyle shift towards vegan diets.
The regulations around sourcing, processing, packaging, and labelling are being tightened and varies across the regions, which acts as challenge in the potato protein market growth.
There exists great scope for improvement in protein delivery through further research and development, as there lies an opportunity for potato protein market for condition specific nutrition along with satiety and weight management nutrition.
On the basis of type, the market can be segmented into potato protein isolate and potato protein concentrate. Extracted by specialized technologies, the protein composition of the isolate is said to contain somewhere between 90-95% amino acid concentrations, along with high bioavailability and solubility. This amino acid content exceeds the content in soybean protein isolates and the overall recommended daily nutrition allowances, which have successful applications for sports nutrition.
With growing application in several sector of food and beverage particularly in formulations in beverage, confectionery, baked goods, animal feed products and others; the market is expected to boost at tremendous growth rate.
The other plant protein market (includes hemp seeds, algae, rapeseed, oats, barley, and vegetable protein sources such as beans, and potato) was valued at USD 31.9 million in 2016, at an estimated CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period (2019-2023).
North America is the major contributor to the market due to the growing consumer awareness on the effects of animal proteins and increasing demand for gluten-free products. With increased demand for functional proteins and consumer health and safety concerns, Europe has the second largest market for potato protein. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region with its rising population, changing lifestyles and investments from multi-national industries.
MAJOR PLAYERS: AVEBE, TEREOS SYROL, ROQUETTE, AGRIDIENT, STAUBER PERFORMANCE INGREDIENTS, KEMIN INDUSTRIES, INC, CYVEX NUTRITION, AKV LANGHOLT AMBA, KMC INGREDIENT, PPZ NIECHLOW, ROYAL INGREDIENTS GROUP, MEELUNIE BV and WPPZ S.A., amongst others.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13101588
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Valuable Points from Potato Protein Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Potato Protein Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Potato Protein Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected the size of the Potato Protein Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Potato Protein Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Potato Protein Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13101588
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Potato Protein Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each facet of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]