Surfactants are organic chemicals or surface active agents that change the properties of water. Surfactants are a special class of versatile amphiphilic compounds and major constituents in cleaning products. Generally, based on the nature and type of surface active moiety group present in the molecule, surfactants are classified as anionic surfactants, cationic surfactants and nonionic surfactants. Anionic surfactants are negatively charged, relatively less expensive, employed in an extremely wide variety of surfactant-based applications and have relatively higher pH. Anionic surfactants contain carboxylates, sulfonates, dispersants, sulfates or phosphates. Anionic surfactants having hydrophobic properties & it act as a foaming agents. In term of properties, anionic surfactants exhibit foam stability, detergency and hard water tolerance properties, among others.
Get Free Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/12491
Few examples of anionic surfactants include sulfonic acid salt, alcohol sulfates, alkylbenzene sulfonates, phosphoric acid esters, carboxylic acid salts, sodium stearate, sodium dodecyl benzene sulphonate, and others. Commonly, anionic surfactants are utilized in cleaning products. Moreover, they find various applications in our daily life – directly or otherwise – in household detergents, personal care products, in industrial processes in pharmaceuticals, food processing, oil recovery and others.
Global Anionic Surfactants Market: Dynamic
The growing population is gradually surging the utilization of detergents for household cleaning; anionic surfactants are mainly used in household detergents and thus, the global anionic surfactants market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. The increasing demand for personal care products across the globe is also estimated to drive the market growth over the forecast period. New innovative processes operated with the help of surfactants are expected to be among the prime factors influencing the growth of the market throughout the forecast period.
Government policies regarding the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries, coupled with the growing demand for pharmaceutical products, are estimated to drive the growth of the anionic surfactants market at a global level. Further, rapid growth of oil & gas, textile and personal care industries where anionic surfactants are widely used is expected to drive the global market.
Anionic surfactants also have certain noteworthy negative properties that negatively impact the market growth on a global level. For example, anionic surfactants are skin irritants and thus, strict government regulations regarding personal care products and the pharmaceutical industry may hamper the market growth over the forecast period.
Global Anionic Surfactants Market: Segmentation
The global anionic surfactants material market can be segmented on the basis of product type, application, end-use industry and regions.
On the basis of product type, the global anionic surfactants market can be segmented as:
- Soaps and other Carboxylates
- Sulfonation and Sulfatation
- Other anionic surfactants
On the basis of application, the global anionic surfactants market can be segmented as:
- Wetting agent
- Pesticide or herbicide applications
- Household detergent
On the basis of end-use industry, the global anionic surfactants market can be segmented as:
- Textile manufacturing
- Personal care product
- Oil & gas (for oil recovery)
Request For TOC @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/toc/12491
Global Anionic Surfactants Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to witness a significant growth in the global anionic surfactants market over the forecast period. North America and Europe are also estimated to be larger markets for anionic surfactants. The United States market has high consumption of personal care products and will drive the demand for anionic surfactants over the forecast period. New investments in the Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific and Japan for the personal care and pharmaceutical industry are expected to drive growth in these regions during the forecast period.
Global Anionic Surfactants Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global anionic surfactants market include,
- Schärer + Schläpfer AG
- Goulston Technologies, Inc.
- Desmet Ballestra
- Sino-Japan Chemical Co. Ltd
- Surfachem Group Ltd
- Bendale Chemicals
- Stepan Company
- Vinamax Organics Pvt. Ltd.
- Vance Group Ltd.
- G. International, Inc.
- Unitop Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- South East Asia and Pacific (India, ASEAN, Oceania)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
MRR.BIZ has been compiled in-depth market research data in the report after exhaustive primary and secondary research. Our team of able, experienced in-house analysts has collated the information through personal interviews and study of industry databases, journals, and reputable paid sources.
The report provides the following information:
• Tailwinds and headwinds molding the market’s trajectory
• Market segments based on products, technology, and applications
• Prospects of each segment
• Overall current and possible future size of the market
• Growth pace of the market
• Competitive landscape and key players’ strategies
The main aim of the report is to:
• Enable key stakeholder’s in the market bet right on it
• Understand the opportunities and pitfalls awaiting them
• Assess the overall growth scope in the near term
• Strategize effectively with respect to production and distribution
MRR.BIZ is a leading provider of strategic market research. Our vast repository consists research reports, data books, company profiles, and regional market data sheets. We regularly update the data and analysis of a wide-ranging products and services around the world. As readers, you will have access to the latest information on almost 300 industries and their sub-segments. Both large Fortune 500 companies and SMEs have found those useful. This is because we customize our offerings keeping in mind the specific requirements of our clients.