Interactive Advertising Market Scenario:
Growing mobile users and rise in digitization is boosting the interactive advertising market. By application segment, retail and IT and telecommunication sector acquires highest market share. According to the study, rising demand for technologically driven retail stores is fueling the interactive advertising market. The interactive advertising market is expected to gain considerable market share in app advertising and video advertising. According to the study, advanced used of social media marketing by enterprise is fueling the market. The emerging technology such as IoT and analytical tools is fuelling the interactive advertising market. In app advertising enhance enterprise marketing campaign by offering ad that fits properly into the screen and looks attractive, thereby attracting mass consumers.
By type segment, the Interactive Advertising Market consists of mobile advertising. Mobile advertising comprise of proximity marketing. Proximity marketing is also known as location based marketing, location-enabled activities are often directly associated to consumer related behavior. If consumers are searching for a specific product in a retail store, customers rely on interactive advertising platforms as prime sources of information on which they make decisions regarding spending their time and money. Proximity interactive marketing enable hotels by offering information to guest regarding special menus, discount rate and promotion.
The Interactive Advertising Market is expected to grow at approximately USD 93 Billion by 2023, at 15% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3985
Major Key Players:
- Grey Advertising (U.S.)
- Wieden+Kennedy (U.S.)
- Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners (U.S.)
- Ogilvy & Mather (U.S.)
- BBDO (U.S.)
- Crispin Porter + Bogusky (U.S.)
- The Martin Agency (U.S.)
- Deutsch (U.S.)
- Droga5 (U.S.)
- Mullen Advertising (U.S.)
The regional analysis of Interactive advertising market is being studied for region such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in interactive advertising market. North America region is the leading player in interactive marketing market owing to huge investment in interactive advertising.
The market growth in North America region is mainly due to contribution by developed countries in building network connectivity, growing number of mobile users, increase usage of 3G and 4G network and increasing interactive marketing popularity among enterprises.
Study Objectives of Interactive Advertising Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the interactive advertising market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Interactive advertising market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of type, organization size and vertical.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the interactive advertising market.
Interactive Advertising market is segmented on the basis of type, organization size and vertical.
Interactive Advertising Market by Advertising type:
- Mobile Advertising
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Offline Activation
Interactive Advertising Market by Organization Size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Interactive Advertising Market by Vertical:
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- IT & Telecommunication
- Media and Entertainment
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Energy & Power and Utilities
- Education and Government
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/interactive-advertising-market-3985
- Investors and consultants
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology solution providers
- IT Solution Providers
- Adverising Companies
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
List of Tables
Table 1 Interactive Advertising Market, By Type
Table 2 Interactive Advertising Market, By Organization Size
Table 3 Interactive Advertising Market, By Vertical
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Type
Figure 2 Interactive Advertising Market: By Type (%)
Figure 3 Interactive Advertising Market: By Organization Size (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Solutions, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]