In this report, the Global (United States, European Union and China) 2-Methylfuran-2025 market is valued at USD XX million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2019 and 2026. Global (United States, European Union and China) 2-Methylfuran-2025 market has been broken down by major regions, with complete market estimates on the basis of products/applications on a regional basis.
2-methylfuran, colorless liquid, with ether like odor, turns yellow to black in air or sunlight. It is slightly soluble in water, miscible in ethanol, ether, acetone, etc. And it is the intermediate of pyrethroid insecticide.
In 2019, the market size of 2-Methylfuran is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for 2-Methylfuran.
This report studies the global market size of 2-Methylfuran, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the 2-Methylfuran production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
Guangzhou Chen Yu Chemicals
Shandong YINO Biologic Materials
Market Segment by Product Type
Market Segment by Application
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
To analyze and research the 2-Methylfuran status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
To present the key 2-Methylfuran manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of 2-Methylfuran are as follows:
History Year: 2014-2018
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Reasons to Buy This Research Report
- Complete access to Global (United States, European Union and China) 2-Methylfuran-2025 market size, growth rate and forecast to 2026
- In-depth quantitative information on key regional Global (United States, European Union and China) 2-Methylfuran-2025 markets including North America, Europe, MEA and Asia Pacific
- Global (United States, European Union and China) 2-Methylfuran-2025 Market estimates and forecasts for key products/applications on a regional basis
- Facility to obtain country level information for complete Global (United States, European Union and China) 2-Methylfuran-2025 market segmentation
- Key trends, drivers and restraints for global Global (United States, European Union and China) 2-Methylfuran-2025 market
- Challenges to market growth for Global (United States, European Union and China) 2-Methylfuran-2025 manufacturers
- Key market opportunities of Global (United States, European Union and China) 2-Methylfuran-2025 Industry
About Crystal Market Reports
Crystal Market Reports is a distributor of market research spanning 160 industries. Our extensive database consists of over 400,000 quality publications sourced from 400 plus publishers, this puts our research specialists in the unique position of been able to offer truly unbiased advice on what research provides the most valuable insights.