ResearchMoz presents professional and in-depth study of “Sol-Gel Processed Ceramics and Glass: U.S. Markets to 2023”.
The U.S market for sol-gel processing for ceramics and glass was valued at REDACTED in 2017. The U.S. sol-gel processing for ceramics and glass consumption is forecast to grow at a CAGR of REDACTED to reach REDACTED by 2023. This includes prototype and production quantities as well as sales from companies providing contract research. The U.S. market is currently dominated by structural applications including abrasives, high-temperature related applications and coatings.
Get Free PDF for more Professional and Technical insights @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1950968
The U.S. has become a leader in sol-gel research and development, although historically Japan has been able to commercialize sol-gel technology and market products faster. Competition in Europe is mainly from Germany. U.S. companies involved in sol-gel research and development range in size from small start-up companies to large Fortune 500 corporations. At least 50 U.S. companies are actively pursuing R&D, testing and commercialization of sol-gel-derived products, either for internal use or for external markets. There also are significant numbers of universities working in this area; they are funded by the National Science Foundation, companies or government agencies, while others are looking for
companies to license their technology.
This report provides an overview and clear understanding of the U.S. and key global sol-gel processing market, with 2017 considered as the base year. Market forecasts are provided through 2023 with a projection of compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for 2018-2023. Market data values are provided at global and regional levels for all applications of sol-gel processing. Estimated values are based on total revenues of the companies providing sol-gel derived products. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
The report covers the discussion of technological and economic trends that are affecting the sol-gel processing market for ceramics and glass in the United States. It reviews the historical background of sol-gel processing along with its properties and identifies emerging applications. It explains the major drivers, restraints and regional dynamics of the global sol-gel processing market, trends within the industry and presents growth forecasts for the next five years.
Sol-gel processing applications considered in the report include Optical, Electronics, Structural, Chemical, Biomedical and Other applications. The report concludes with a special focus on the competitive landscape which includes the key strategies and developments adopted by manufacturers and detailed profiles of major market players.
Make An Enquiry @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1950968
– 28 data tables and 20 additional tables
– In-depth analysis of sol-gel processing for ceramic and glass for U.S. and key global markets
– Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
– Identification of the technological and business issues related to the development and commercial production of sol-gel-derived products
– Evaluation of the factors driving demand for sol-gel processing of ceramics and glass, along with the trends, potential sales and growth forecasts
– Assessment of key companies involved in the development, manufacture and supply of advanced materials and structural ceramic components, including composites
– Examination of competitive landscape which includes the key strategies and developments adopted by manufacturers and detailed profiles of major market players, including Saint-Gobain Industrial Ceramics, Akzo Nobel NV, BASF SE, DowDuPont Inc., Cabot Corp., and Magna International Inc.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
90 State Street, Albany NY, United States – 12207
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/13221461
Follow me on : https://marketinfo247.wordpress.com/