A report added to the rich database of Qurate Business Intelligence, titled “Fencing Market – Global Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2026”, provides a 360-degree overview of the Global market. Approximations associated with the market values over the forecast period are based on empirical research and data collected through both primary and secondary sources. The authentic processes followed to exhibit various aspects of the market makes the data reliable in context to particular time period and industry.
GET Free Sample Copy of Fencing Market Report! [email protected] https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/sample/MCM/QBI-PMR-MCM-422339
Market Forecasting and Overview:
According to a new research published by our analyst the Fencing market is anticipated to reach over USD 40,730 million by 2026. In 2017, the metal fencing segment dominated the global market, in terms of revenue. North America is expected to be the leading contributor to the global market revenue during the forecast period.
A significant increase in disposable income, and construction and renovation of residential buildings drive the growth of this market. Other driving factors include growth in global construction industry, enhanced safety concerns, and development of public infrastructure. The increasing investments by governments for enhancing public infrastructure such as parks, public places, and government premises further supports market growth. Increasing demand in developing nations is expected provide numerous growth opportunities to the market players during the forecast period.
Improvement in lifestyle due to rise in income level, especially in the developing countries of Asia-Pacific fuels the demand for Fencings market. Enhancement of public infrastructure such as parks, museums, and other structures by governments, along with growth in the global construction industry would support the market growth in the coming years.
North America generated the highest revenue in the market in 2017, and is expected to lead the global market throughout the forecast period. The growing construction sector and high disposable income drives the market growth. The increasing trend of design and aesthetics supports the market growth in the region. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing disposable incomes in developing countries of this region, and increase in construction of commercial buildings in this region.
The different materials used for fencing include wood, metal, concrete, plastic, and others. In 2017, the metal fencing segment accounted for the highest market share. The increasing demand for metal fencing in public places, government organizations, and commercial buildings for enhanced safety and security purposes drives the growth of this segment.
The well-known companies profiled in the report include Allied Tube & Conduit, Jerith Manufacturing Company Inc., Poly Vinyl Creations Inc., Associated Materials LLC, CertainTeed Corporation, Fogarty PVC Fencing, Veka AG, Planet Polynet, Hoover Fence, and Ameristar Fence Products Incorporated among others. These companies launch new products and collaborate with other market leaders to innovate and launch new products to meet the increasing needs and requirements of consumers.
Want Full Report? Inquire [email protected] https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/enquiry/MCM/QBI-PMR-MCM-422339
- To study and analyze the global Fencing market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Fencing market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Fencing players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Fencing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Fencing submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.