GPON Technology: Introduction
With continuous advancements of networking technology, there is a rise in the usage of Ethernet PON (EPON) and Gigabit PON (GPON) as they bring improvement in data transmission distance and presents an increase in bandwidth compared with APON and BPON. GPON is a version of passive optical networks (PONs) used for internet access voice over Internet protocol (VoIP), and digital TV delivery in metropolitan areas. GPON is defined by ITU-T recommendation series G.984. The components of GPON system include the optical line terminal (OLT), the transmitting media (cabling and components), the fibre optical splitter and the optical network terminal (ONT).
GPON application areas include fiber to the desktop (FTTD) application, where GPON is distributed via single-mode, simplex optical fiber connectors and passive optical splitter. GPON technology has the benefits of cost saving for moving, adding or other network changes, low price per port on passive components, easy installation and low installation costs.
Request For Report [email protected]https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/20296
GPON Technology: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing demand for high-speed broadband services, increasing number of data, video, and voice services users and demand for scalability in mobile backhaul networks are the major factors driving the growth of GPON of technology market. Moreover factors such as high demand for GPON for triple-play services and advancements in GPON technology are resulting in the growth of GPON technology.
However, lack of qualified professionals in advanced security services and deficient knowledge regarding advanced cyber security threats are some factors causing a hindrance in the growth of GPON Technology.
GPON Technology: Segmentation
GPON Technology can be segmented on the basis of component, technology, application, vertical and region wise. On the basis of component, it can be further segmented into optical line terminal and optical network terminal. On the basis of technology, market is further segmented into 2.5G PON, XG-PON, XGS-PON, NG-PON2. By application, this market can be sub-segmented into FTTH, other FTTx and mobile backhaul. On the basis of vertical GPON technology market can be further segmented into Telecommunications, Healthcare, Transportation, Energy & Utilities, Residential and Commercial Industries. Region wise, GPON Technology can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Japan, Eastern Europe, Western Europe and Middle East & Africa.
GPON Technology: Regional Overview
Asia Pacific region is holds the largest market share in GPON technology market due to huge customer base of network services and high penetration of 4G and 5G services. North America holds significant market share in GPON technology owing to high network services and technology adoption in this region. Region such as Latin America and Middle East & Africa are the potential markets for GPON technology increasing investment of telecom companies and rise in subscription base of FTTH users.
GPON Technology: Key Players
Cisco, Huawei, Nokia, ZTE, FiberHome, Calix, ADTRAN, DASAN Zhone, NEC, Allied Telesis, Iskratel, Unizyx, and Alphion are some of the key players in GPON Technology.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- GPON Technology Segments
- GPON Technology Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012-2016
- GPON Technology Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for GPON Technology
- GPON Technology Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in GPON Technology
- GPON Technology
- Value Chain of GPON technology
- GPON Technology Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for GPON Technology includes
- North America GPON Technology Market
- Latin America GPON Technology Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe GPON Technology Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe GPON Technology Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific GPON Technology Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan GPON Technology Market
- Middle-East and Africa GPON Technology Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Request For Report Table of Content (TOC)@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/20296
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint