“Cigarettes in Algeria, 2018”, is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Algerian market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
Algeria, a country of over 40 million people, is a substantial market for cigarettes. In the 1990s, sales suffered as a result of the political and economic turmoil. Only a return to political stability has allowed the market an opportunity to recover. Legitimate sales rose by 6.1% in 2005, after the market was opened to imports, and by 2010, despite falling by 6.6% that year, stood at 24.7 billion pieces. Most recent research places sales down as a result of rising prices. Volumes stood at 22 billion pieces in 2017, which is still 29.5% ahead of those in 1990. Per capita consumption stood at 537 pieces in 2017 or 79.7% of those in 1990.
Get PDF Sample Copy of Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2392066
– SNTA has long been the Algerian state monopoly and leading producer of cigarettes. The government has signaled its desire to involve private investors in this sector, creating a new company, Madar Group, in 2017 to hold SNTA’s assets prior to their future sale.
– The initial outlook for sales is poor, with relatively high contraband sales and the effect of excise tax increases expected to depress duty paid volumes. Sales are set to record some recovery thereafter but remain badly affected by the presence of illegal cigarettes, as well as increased smoking restrictions. Volumes are forecast at 23.8 billion pieces in 2027, 8% up on 2017. Per capita sales are forecast at 507 pieces in 2027, 5.6% down on 2017.
Key Companies Mentioned:
Philip Morris International
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Fundamentals of Table of Content:
Table of Contents
1. Overview 5
2. Market Size 6
3. Market Structure 12
4. Manufacturers & Brands 14
5. Taxation & Retail Prices 20
5.1. Taxation 20
5.2. Retail Prices 21
6. The Smoking Population 24
7. Production & Trade 26
7.1. Production 26
7.2. Imports 30
7.3. Exports 33
8. Operating Constraints 36
8.1. Advertising Restrictions 36
8.2. Health Warnings 36
Make an Inquiry before [email protected] http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2392066
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.