The report provides an overview of the “Mega Data Center Market” industry including definitions, division, key vendors, key Development and market challenges. The Mega Data Center Market analysis is provided the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status
Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global Mega Data Center Market including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export. The entire market is further distributed by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14244969
The global mega data center was valued at USD 19.63 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach a value of USD 25.62 billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 4.58% over the forecast period of 2019–2024.
– Virtualization has driven the data center industry over the years. Companies have sought to reduce infrastructure by focusing on IT operations on fewer, more highly utilized machines. This process has led to a wider view of data centers in general: companies operating multiple data centers can choose to focus their facilities into fewer and larger implementations with hopes of decreasing complexity and costs.
– Implementing fewer mega data centers depending on their locations can allow a company to enjoy advantages of certain local benefits, such as tax incentives, low energy prices, climate, or availability of alternative energy sources. Thus, mega data centers are the result of the attempts to minimize cost and thereby maximize profit.
– The merits of choosing a software-led, industry relevant and adequately set-up mega data center are lower costs of IT management compared to as in the present, as well as the ability to access a vast amount of Internet and industrial Internet data at local datacenter speed and bandwidth. This capability is likely to spur IT spending worldwide, as there will be substantial opportunities for early adopters to invest in new IT techniques, in order to reduce overall business costs and increase revenues.
– The market for mega data centers is driven by factors including increasing cloud and colocation services, associated cost benefits, and improved economies of scale. Microsoft, Google, Amazon (AWS), and Facebook data centers are in a class by themselves, and have to function fully automatic, self-healing, networked mega data centers that operate at fiber optic speeds to make a fabric that can access any node in any particular data center, as there are multiple pathways to every node.
– However, higher initial investments and low availability of resources are some of the factors presenting challenges to this market. Despite such challenges, various organizations have already adopted or are initiating the adoption of mega data centers.
Scope of the Report
Mega data center refers to a single facility with 15,000 or more servers. Increasing digitization globally is expected to contribute value to different end-user industries, such as BFSI, IT services, which is a rising need for mega data centers worldwide. Various governmental bodies have been identified to facilitate Industry 4.0 by deploying IoT and cloud services, which is further expected to drive the mega data center market.
The Mega Data Center Market report also presents the vendor countryside and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market. Mega Data Center Market report analyses the market potential for each geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, and market demand and supply scenarios.
Key Market Trends
Rising Demand From BFSI Sector to Augment the Market Growth
– Banking and finance sector is one of the largest generators of data, and the need for a data center to regulate the cost of operations is a primary driver.
– Finance and banking structures use data centers to store customer records, employee management, transactions, electronic banking services, such as remote banking, telebanking, self-inquiry, which need data centers for their functioning.
– Data centers are believed to be an infrastructure that is the future of finance. Many institutions have created private cloud system to accommodate massive network, storage, and server capacities to support their retail financial centers, ATMs, and active online accounts.
– Many banks maintain their own data centers, but the trend is found to be changing owing to the fluctuations in the profits for the banks. Also, maintaining a data center is a cumbersome process owing to the cost drain on the IT, real estate and operations as any data center requires proper cooling, security and power facilities. This can act as a challenge for the BFSI industry during the forecast period.
Growing Demand From Asia-Pacific to Drive the Market
– The growing demand for high-density, redundant facilities throughout China is precipitating a shift in the design and development of the country’s data centers. China has 50 internet users per 100 population indicating scope for lot of development and the connectivity ecosystem is made up of 73 colocation data centers, 52 cloud service providers and 0 network fabrics.
– However, power, space and IP transit all cost more in China emphasizing the difficulties in maintaining a data center. Similarly, in India, 9.5% of the GDP is contributed by the digital economy, the digital economy includes USD 25,518 million fixed line telephone subscriptions and 1011.054 million mobile telephone subscriptions, indicating a lot of scope for development of data centers.
– Moreover, owing to regulatory and security reasons, a number of organizations in India, especially from the BFSI sector, are not allowed to host their data in a data center that is out of the country. As a result, the data center providers are setting up local data centers in India indicating the growing mega data center facilities in India.
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244969
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Study on product type and application expected to dominate the market.
- Study on regions expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Detailed Table of Content of Global Mega Data Center Market – Growth, Trends, Forecast and Challenges (2019 – 2024)
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Trends of Mega Data Center Market
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics of Mega Data Center Market
5.1.1 Increasing Production
5.1.2 Rising Demand
6. Global Mega Data Center Market Segmentation, By Capacity
7. Global Mega Data Center Market Segmentation, By Material Type
7.1 Type 1
7.2 Type 2
7.3 Type 3
8. Global Mega Data Center Market Segmentation, Segmented by Region
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.1.3 Rest of North America
8.2.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3.1 United Kingdom
8.3.5 Rest of Europe
8.4 Rest of the World
8.4.2 South Africa
9. Competitive Landscape and Introduction of Mega Data Center Market
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
10.1 Company 1
10.2 Company 2
10.3 Company 3
And Many More….
No. of Pages: – 120
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14244969
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Mail id: [email protected]