Biometrics in BFSI Market 2019 | Introduction, Application and Specification
The latest report on the Biometrics in BFSI market suggests a positive growth rate in the coming years. Banks around the world are increasingly opting biometrics to authenticate customers accessing their services. This trend is not limited to banks; other financials outfits are also taking up biometric authentication to identify customers and safeguard resources. Increasing cases of financial fraud, identity theft, and threats from cyberspace have made banks to restructure their identity practices and biometrics in banking and financial services offers the solution. Most banking customers are tech-savvy nowadays and expect a friction-less access to banking services but password based identity solution fails keep up with expectations, however, with biometrics in banking, things seems to be changing now.
Click here to Request a Sample Report @–https://www.reportsmonitor.com/request_sample/466014
Manufacturer, Distributor, Downstream Client Companies Data Analysis:
Cross Match Technologies, Fujitsu, HID Global, M2SYS, Safran
Scope of the Report:
The BFSI sector is increasingly focusing on providing the highest level of security to their customers by reducing identity duplication. With changing consumer preferences and introduction of new payment methods, it has become imperative for banks to transform the payments and card (PCI) industry digitally. This has led to the introduction of new payment methods such as PIN cards, mobile wallets, and EMV chips. With the advances in technology, the number of frauds and forgeries are also increasing, thereby increasing the need for a solution which is difficult to duplicate. Several banks are adopting biometrics to prevent fraud and protect customer’s information from being compromised.
One of the recent trends gaining significant traction in the market is the increasing adoption of vein recognition in ATMs and POS terminals. Banks and financial institutions in emerging economies like India, China, Mexico, and Brazil has readily adopting vein recognition biometrics to verify the identity of their customers. North America accounted for the largest share of the market and is likely to dominate the market until the end of 2020. Factors such as increased awareness among the organizations in the BFSI sector about the benefits of deployment of biometrics and the presence of many large financial institutions and companies in the region will contribute to this market’s growth in the region.
Global Biometrics in BFSI Market: Segmentation
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, the market can be split into
Log-In Management for PCs
Log-In Management for ATMs
Log-In Management for POS Terminals
Log-In Management for Banking
Regions Covered in the Global Biometrics in BFSI Market:
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
- North America (the United States, Mexico, and Canada)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- Europe (France, Germany, Turkey, Russia UK, Italy, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
Table of Content:
1.1 Study Objectives
1.3 Study Scope
1.3.1 Years Considered
1.3.2 Markets Covered
1.3.3 Geographic Scope
1.7 Package Size
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.1.1 Secondary and Primary Research
2.1.2 Secondary Data
2.1.3 Primary Data
2.2 Market Size Estimation
2.3 Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
2.4 Research Assumptions
3 Geographic Analysis
4 Competitive Landscape
Click here to Get customization & check discount for the report
The following sections are specifically covered in the report:
- Definitive Market Data
- Biometrics in BFSI Market Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Recent Opportunities in the Market
- 6-7-Year Performance Forecast: Major Segments Covering Applications, Types, and Regions
- Market Share Analysis
- Technology Assessment
- Potential Venture Avenues
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on different types of the Biometrics in BFSI market offered by the top players operating in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets as the report analyzes the markets for the across varied regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Biometrics in BFSI market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players operating in the market.
Read Full Report of a Biometrics in BFSI with TOC, figures, and data tables @
Why Buy This Report?
- Historical inferences, findings & analysis of the market from 2015 to 2025
- Projections and performance forecast analysis for the future from 2019 to 2025
- Production and consumption point of view (POV) analysis
- Market drivers, restraint and opportunity analysis, to define market dynamics covering industry, regulatory, innovation, technological & pricing trends
- Comprehensive competitive landscape mapping with recent development covering market leadership, competency, sustainability, and prospects
- To know the Future Developments in Biometrics in BFSI Market
Further, the Biometrics in BFSI industry research report determines the Marketing Analysis, Regional Market Analysis, International Trade Analysis. The market Traders or Distributors with Contact Information by Region and Supply Chain Analysis. That is followed by various business strategies, the report contains essential outcome help could boost the interest level of the individuals in the market