Report Titled: “Geomembranes Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 – 2024)”
The Research Report on “Geomembranes Market” 2019 report includes every aspect of the Geomembranes industry along with the progress performance. Geomembranes Market report presents an analysis of market size, share, and growth, trends, and price structure, statistical and detailed data of the Geomembranes industry. Additionally, Geomembranes Market 2019 research report offers key analysis on the industry status of the Geomembranes producers with market size, growth, share, trends as well as business price structure.
The Geomembranes Market report is a professional and detailed study on the Geomembranes business. Geomembranes market to predict future market directions between the forecast periods from 2019 to 2024 providing you with vital data for your business decisions.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244230
Scope of the Report:
Geomembranes Report Also Covers Offer for New Project Includes:
- Market Entry Strategies
- Countermeasures of Economic Impact
- Marketing Channels
- Feasibility Studies of New Project Investment
- Research Conclusions of the Geomembranes Industry
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Geomembranes Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Geomembranes .
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244230
Geomembranes Market Report Also Covers Marketing Strategy Analysis, Top Manufacturers:
Key Market Trends:
Water Management to Dominate the Market
– The water management application dominated the global market in 2018.
– From ponds and canals to reservoirs, the use of geomembranes is everywhere. With more than 50,000 dams worldwide and a lot under construction, the use of geomembrane for water preservation is profound.
– The demand for geomembrane is also increasing in canal lining applications, due to the growing need for efficient usage of water and the remediate groundwater levels. Various countries in Asia-Pacific, such as China, India, and Uzbekistan, are generating the largest demand for geomembranes to be used in the canal lining application.
– Furthermore, the aquaculture industry is considered one of the fastest-growing food sectors, worldwide. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, the value of the global fish trade crossed USD 150 billion in 2017, with the growing demand for salmon and shrimp.
– As the aquaculture market continues to expand, the use of pond liners, such as geomembrane, too will rise.
Germany to Dominate the Europe Region
– Geomembranes used in construction are going to be supported by the well performing building & construction industry in the country.
– Germany witnessed a 2% increase in the building permits in 2018, and this growth trend is expected to continue, owing to the rising demand for real estate, increasing population, increased job security, and low borrowing costs. 2019 looks like a very good year for German construction. German building firms expect to see their nominal sales grow during this year.
– In 2018, the public investment increased in the construction sector. The German State is intending to spend EUR 32,900 million on public infrastructure. This decision is inextricably connected with the substantial increase of the population in Germany.
– Hence, due to the booming housing market and real estate demand, the construction and building industry is expected to grow rapidly. This is expected to increase the demand for geomembranes, which is a cost-effective way to meet the requirements for fluid barriers, containments, and other similar applications.
– The increasing water treatment activities, primarily in the northern region of the country, is boosting the demand for geomembranes. Over the last decade, Germany has not only invested in domestic production of sewage systems, but it has also become an exporter of sewage technology.
– Additionally, the country’s waste management sector also contributes to sustainable production with high recycling and recovery rates, which in turn, helps to save raw materials and primary energy. In 2017, 45 bio-mechanical waste treatment plants with a capacity of around 5 million metric ton treated approximately 4.5 million metric ton of waste, out of which only around 0.5 million metric ton ended up in landfills. Hence, we see a positive outlook for geomembranes from this segment.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244230
Detailed TOC of Geomembranes Market Report are:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Use in Lining Applications
4.1.2 Increased Use of Geomembrane in Mining Applications
4.1.3 Stringent Regulatory Framework for Environmental Protection
4.2.1 Increasing Use of Geosynthetic Clay Liner in Lining Systems and Landfill
4.2.2 Potential for Stress Cracking at some situations
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Production Process
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Raw Material
5.1.1 High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
5.1.2 Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE)
5.1.3 Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
5.1.4 Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
5.1.5 Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
5.1.6 Polypropylene (PP)
5.1.7 Other Raw Materials
5.2.1 Water Management
5.2.2 Waste Management
5.2.6 Soil Management
5.2.7 Other Applications
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 ASEAN Countries
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Agru America Inc.
6.4.2 Atarfil Sl
6.4.3 Carlisle Syntec Systems
6.4.4 Carthage Mills
6.4.5 Colorado Lining International Inc.
6.4.6 Environmental Protection, Inc.
6.4.7 Firestone Building Products Company LLC
6.4.8 Juta AS
6.4.9 NAUE GmbH & Co. KG
6.4.10 Nilex Inc.
6.4.11 Officine Maccaferri SPA
6.4.12 Plastika Kritis SA
6.4.13 Raven Industries, Inc.
6.4.14 Solmax International Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: