Global Ammonia Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook, 2019 – Asia and the Middle East to Lead Globally in Terms of Ammonia Capacity Additions
Global ammonia capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the upcoming years from around 230 mtpa in 2018 to more than 280 mtpa by 2030. Around 103 planned and announced ammonia plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia and the Middle East over the upcoming years. Dangote Industries Ltd, Oteko and Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd are the top three companies by planned and announced capacity additions globally over the upcoming years.
Browse more detail information about this report visit at at <a href='https://www.researchmoz.us/global-ammonia-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-2019-asia-and-the-middle-east-to-lead-globally-in-terms-of-ammonia-capacity-additions-report.html
– Global ammonia capacity outlook by region
– Ammonia planned and announced plants details
– Global ammonia capacity by feedstock
– Capacity share of the major ammonia producers globally
Request Brochure of this report visit at <a href='https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2492210&source=atm
– Global ammonia capital expenditure outlook by region.
Reasons to buy
– Understand key trends in the global ammonia industry
– Understand regional ammonia supply scenario
– Identify opportunities in the global ammonia industry with the help of upcoming plants and capital expenditure outlook
– Understand the current and future competitive scenario.
Enquire About This Report Visit at <a href='https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2492210&source=atm