This “Molecular Sieves Market” report provides a detailed study on market and how it is impacting the industry. The report includes details of emerging trends, growth history, sales channel, manufacturers profiled in business, market share of product, application and regional scope of industry. In addition, the report also mentions opportunities that manufacturers operating in the global Molecular Sieves market can use for expanding their business in untapped market to increase their customer base.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244877
Molecular Sieves Market Covers Manufacturers:
Scope of the Report:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244877
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals
– Molecular sieves are majorly used in the petroleum refining industry. Ethanol is the backbone of the automotive industry and a major contributor to the world economy. The following graph represents the ethanol production by key countries.
– During the distillation process, the end products are 95% pure ethanol and rest 5% water. This 5% of water is adsorbed by molecular sieve material to achieve 99% pure ethanol.
– The dehydration of cracked gasses and olefin streams is basic to abstain from solidifying or the development of hydrates, amid cryogenic handling. Molecular sieves are used to remove water and other contaminants from these olefin streams. Molecular sieves are used for following petrochemical applications:
– Dehydration and purification of ethylene, propylene, butadiene, and other feedstock.
– Dehydration and purification of cracked gases and liquids.
– Naphtha feed dehydration.
– Drying hydrogen gas for acetylene converters.
– Zeolites are used as catalysts in the refining of crude oil into finished petroleum products. Because of their high selectivity, zeolite catalysts are often the most efficient and cost-effective methods, particularly in upgrading refinery streams into high-octane gasoline blending stock.
– Such aforementioned factors are likely to increase the demand for molecular sieves market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
Asia-Pacific region dominated the market share in 2018. With growing oil and gas industrial activities in countries, such as China, India, etc., the usage of molecular sieves is increasing in the region. The oil and gas sector in China is dominated by four national and provincial oil companies, which include PetroChina, Sinopec, China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC), and Yanchang Petroleum. PetroChina, accounts for 31% of the total crude oil refining capacity, while Sinopec accounts for 45% of the total crude oil refining capacity in the country. Furthermore, in India, the demand for oil and gas processing is increasing primarily due to the rising fuel demand, due to the increasing sales of passenger cars, replacement of LPG as a cooking fuel, increasing urbanization, along with demand for infrastructure and consumer goods. The aforementioned factors are contributing to the increasing demand for molecular sieves consumption in the region during the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244877
Target Audience of Molecular Sieves Market:
- Manufacturer / Potential Investors
- Traders, Distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers, Importers and Exporters.
- Association and government bodies.
Key Reasons to Molecular Sieves Market Report:
- Analyzing various perspectives of the Molecular Sieves market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The End User that is expected to dominate the Molecular Sieves market is analyzed in detail
- The regions which are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period are analyzed and estimated for growth of Molecular Sieves market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- Regional analysis of Molecular Sieves market studied, during the forecast period
- The segments that are expected to dominate the Molecular Sieves market studied.
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]