Overview of the Global Heart Failure Drugs Market
The growing market trend continues and is one of the progressively accepted markets in many countries worldwide. Heart failure drugs manufacturers are concentrating on procurement of funds and collaborating with universities to expand their R&D capabilities. Most of the revenue is generated from the leading players in the market with dominant sales from Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, AstraZeneca PLC, Bayer AG, and Pfizer Inc.
According to Infoholic Research analysis, North America leads the global heart failure drugs market in 2018 followed by Europe. The US dominates the market owing to the presence of a majority of the heart failure drugs manufacturers in the region. However, the fastest growth rate is anticipated to be in the APAC region due to the presence of large heart failure patient population and availability of wide range of drugs.
• ACE Inhibitors
• Angiotensin Receptor Blockers
• Beta Blockers
• North America
North America is dominant in the global heart failure drugs market followed by Europe. The Duke University in North Carolina, US in collaboration with National Heart, Lung, Blood Institute (NHLBI) and Yale University is conducting phase III clinical trial “TRANSFORM-HF” a large-scale, pragmatic, randomized, unblinded clinical effectiveness study comparing torsemide versus furosemide as treatment for heart failure.
Heart Failure Drugs Market Research Competitive Analysis – The market is growing at a steady rate with a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period 2019–2025. Merger and acquisition, product launches, and strategic collaborations are some of the major strategies adopted by market leaders to maintain their leadership position in the market. For example, in February 2019, Amgen, Cytokinetics, and Servier initiated the METEORIC-HF, the second phase III clinical trial of omecamtiv mecarbil in patients with heart failure.
Universities and educational institutions are collaborating with the market players to develop effective drugs for the treatment of the heart failure. For instance, Yale University in collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim is currently conducting a phase II clinical study; a minor pilot proof of concept study to not only prove the existence but also probe the mechanisms that are fundamental for the cardio-renal effects of empagliflozin in patients with heart failure.
• Novartis AG
• GlaxoSmithKline PLC
• AstraZeneca PLC
• Bayer AG
• Pfizer, Inc.
• Sclnow Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is studying to access the safety and efficiency of human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells (hUC-MSC) in treating individuals suffering from heart failure. This treatment is in phase 1/2 currently.
Benefits – The report provides complete details about the sub-segments of the heart failure drugs market. Through this report, the key stakeholders can know about the major trends, drivers, investments, vertical player’s initiatives, and government initiatives towards the disease management in the upcoming years along with details of the existing pureplay companies and new players entering the market. Moreover, the report provides details about the major challenges that are going to impact the market growth. Additionally, the report gives complete details about the key business opportunities to key stakeholders in order to expand their business and capture the revenue in specific verticals, and to analyze before investing or expanding the business in this market.
• Understanding the potential market opportunity with precise market size and forecast data.
• A detailed market analysis focusing on the growth of heart failure drugs industry.
• Factors influencing the growth of the heart failure drugs market.
• In-depth competitive analysis of dominant and pureplay vendors.
• Prediction analysis of the heart failure drugs market in both developed and developing regions.
• Key insights related to major segments of the heart failure drugs market.
• Latest market trend analysis impacting the buying behavior of the consumers.
Learn more Get free sample copy of this report now! > Get | Download Sample Copy of This Report Now with Detailed TOC, Charts & Tables
Research Methodology of Research:
To know more about the Research Methodology and other aspects of the research study, kindly get in touch with our Sales Team at Market Research.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors • Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come • 6-month post sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
In case of any Queries or Customization Requirements please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research is a reselling agency providing market research solutions in different verticals such as Automotive and Transportation, Chemicals and Materials, Healthcare, Food & Beverage and Consumer Packaged Goods, Semiconductors, Electronics & ICT, Packaging, and Others. Our portfolio includes set of market research insights such as market sizing and market forecasting, market share analysis and key positioning of the players (manufacturers, deals and distributors, etc), understanding the competitive landscape and their business at a ground level and many more. Our research experts deliver the offerings efficiently and effectively within a stipulated time. The market study provided by Kenneth Research helps the Industry veterans/investors to think and to act wisely in their overall strategy formulation
Email : [email protected]
Phone: +1 313 462 0609