Capacitive Sensors Market research report (2018 – 2023) studies market insights, List of major Key players, buyers, threats of new entrants and substitute products. Also, Capacitive Sensors market includes the various market dynamics like Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities globally. The research report involved the various affecting factors like market growth, market share, competitive intelligence and growth opportunity.
“Capacitive Sensors Market report is expected to register a CAGR of 5.48% over a five years forecast period.”
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Capacitive Sensors Market are –
- Microchip Technology
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp.
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Analog Devices
- 3M Company
- Siemens AG
- Omron Corporation
- Rechner Electronics Industries
- Fujitsu Limited
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12887284
The capacitive sensors market was valued at USD 22.57 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach USD 31.08 billion by 2023, recording a CAGR of 5.48%, during the forecast period of 2018-2023. The market studied has been segmented by type (touch sensor, motion sensor, position sensor), end-user industry, and region.
Capacitive sensing technology is witnessing swift developments, to meet the advanced user interface requirements of modern applications. The increasing preference for capacitive sensors, due to their greater durability, superior sensitivity, and higher measurement accuracy than resistive or inductive sensors, is one of the primary factors driving the growth of the market studied. The implementation of touchscreen display systems as human-machine interaction, by end users, such as consumer, industrial, automotive, and medical, is also anticipated to drive the demand for capacitive sensors. The increasing factory automation of production processes is also expected to spur the demand for capacitive sensors, in the healthcare and automotive industries. However, issues related to supply shortage of indium tin oxide are estimated to challenge the growth of the market studied, during the forecast period.
Automotive Sector Expected to Fuel the Growth
Human machine interface technologies have witnessed a paradigm shift, owing to the increasing information interchange between a human and various systems in cars. This has resulted in a surge in the demand for capacitive sensors, as they are deployed for the implementation of human machine interface (HMI) applications, such as indoor illumination control, navigation control, etc. According to the World Intellectual Property Organization, about 5,839 patents related to autonomous driving were filed, worldwide. Bosch accounts for a significant share in patent filings related to autonomous driving, (around 958 patents, during 2010-2017). Moreover, government across the globe are also increasingly investing in the development of autonomous vehicles, further augmenting the demand for the capacitive sensors market. For instance, the Japanese government has proposed an ambitious strategy to be implemented during Tokyo 2020 Summer Games – the introduction of a self-driving vehicle force, to be used as Olympic transport.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Account for a Substantial Market Share
The established electronics industry in Asia-Pacific and adoption of innovative technologies have provided the regional organizations a competitive edge, in the market studied. Moreover, the region enjoys the presence of several major capacitive sensor vendors, such as Omron Corporation (Japan), and Fujitsu Ltd (Japan), among others.
The increasing demand for smartphones in the region is expected to further drive the market’s growth prospects, as major smartphone manufacturers, like Samsung (South Korea), are using capacitive touch sensors for smartphones. According to Ericsson, the estimated number of smartphone subscriptions is the highest in Asia-Pacific, at about 2,077 million, during 2015-2017. The National Development and Reform Commission of China has also unveiled a three-year plan for the development of smart cars, which is anticipated to drive the demand for capacitive sensors, in the region.
Moreover, Japanese researchers are also exploring new applications, apart from traditional use in touchpads and tablets. For instance, research is being carried out to integrate capacitive touch sensors with the 1-micron size of nylon fibers, for patient monitoring in the healthcare sector. As countries, such as China, India, and South Korea are actively trying to strengthen the IoT platforms, the governments of these developing countries are entering various strategic collaborations, to leverage IoT advancements for automation, thus augmenting the growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific segment of the market studied.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12887284
Global Capacitive Sensors Market: Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2018-2023):
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia)
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered About Capacitive Sensors Market:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the Capacitive Sensors market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is selected is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and Capacitive Sensors market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12887284
Reasons to Purchase Capacitive Sensors Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Capacitive Sensors market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Capacitive Sensors market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Capacitive Sensors market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Capacitive Sensors market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Capacitive Sensors market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Capacitive Sensors market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Capacitive Sensors market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Look into Table of Content of Capacitive Sensors Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12887284#TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187