The silicate coatings market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period (2019-2024) at an estimated CAGR of ~6%, majorly driven by the stringent environmental regulations to control VOC emissions. Silicate Coatings are based on the combination of Quartz (SiO2) and carbonate to produce a Silicate (SiO2/Na2O). Lithium, Sodium or Potassium carbonate can be used or for certain grades by hydrothermally dissolving a reactive silica source (mainly silica sand) in the respective hydroxide, which is then combined with lightfast inorganic pigments. Original silicate coatings are UV resistant, VOC free and also biocide free, plasticizer-free, emulsifier-free etc.
Access the PDF sample of the report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/3586435
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Residential Construction
– The increasing middle-class population, coupled with their increasing disposable income, has facilitated the expansion in the middle-class housing segment, thereby, driving the residential construction across the world.
– Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth in terms of new residential construction projects, due to the expanding housing construction market in developing countries like China, India and ASEAN Countries.
– In India, the government initiated project named ‘Housing for All by 2022’, is expected to immensely drive the residential construction segment in the country, throughout the forecast period.
– The Chinese government has projected the capital expenditure in construction of HK$ 23,923 million in its proposed budget for 2018-19, i.e., 7% higher than the budget allotted for the FY2017, in order to the construct more affordable flats.
– The governments in several European countries, have also supported to fulfill the supply-demand gap, for housing. For instance, to reduce the United Kingdom’s housing supply crisis, the Manchester city council has collaborated with other developers to build 500 sites, through individual development programs across Greater Manchester and Liverpool.
– All the above factors are expected to propel the growth in the residential sector, which in return, is expected to grow the silicate coatings market, as they are highly stable and durable coatings, with particularly convincing long-lasting color and natural effect.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market Growth
China is the largest consumer of silicate coatings market in Asia-pacific, in 2018. Silicate coatings are being widely used in architectural applications, where consumers are willing to pay a premium for low toxicity coatings which are traditionally a key source of silicate consumption in the region. The Chinese government is stepping up its restrictions on coatings with a high volatile organic compound (VOC) content. Such stringent regulations are boosting the consumption of silicate paints market in the region during the forecast period.
The market for silicate coatings is fragmented in nature. Major players in the market include BEECK Mineral Paints, KEIM Mineral Paints, Breathe Silicate Hybrid Paint, Remmers (UK) Limited, and Wacker Chemie AG, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Stringent Environmental Regulations to Control VOC Emissions
4.1.2 Increasing Demand for Building & Construction
4.2.1 Presence of substitute products
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Price Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Pure Silicate Paints
5.1.2 Dispersion Silicate Paints
5.1.3 Sol-silicate Paints
5.1.4 Colloidal silica
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.3 Other End-user Industries
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 ASEAN Countries
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 AkzoNobel N.V
6.4.2 ASE Group
6.4.3 Asian Paints Ltd.
6.4.4 BEECK Mineral Paints
6.4.5 Benjamin Moore & Co
6.4.6 Breathe Silicate Hybrid Paint
6.4.7 FUSION MINERAL PAINT
6.4.8 KEIM Mineral Paints
6.4.9 PPG Industries Inc.
6.4.11 Teknos Group
6.4.12 Roxsil Silicone Sdn. Bhd.
6.4.13 Remmers (UK) Limited
6.4.14 Silacote USA LLC
6.4.15 Wacker Chemie AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Direct purchase the report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/3586435
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +91 895 659 5155