The global Aerial Work Platform Truck is expected to reach approximately USD 8.20 billion by 2022, while registering itself at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.50% during the forecast period. Global aerial work platform (AWP) truck market was valued at over USD 2 billion. The increasing demand across the telecommunication industry, particularly in Taiwan, Brazil, Indonesia, India and China is anticipated to boost the development of the industry in the upcoming years. Increasing maintenance and repair activities in developed nations like North America and Europe may additionally boost the development of the Aerial Work Platform Truck market. Increasing investment by the government and rapid advancement in the infrastructure combined with developing private interest in the real-estate segment; especially in Asia Pacific is additionally assessed to raise demand throughout the following couple of years.
Get Free Sample Copy of This [email protected]
Aerial Work Platform Truck items for the most part involve boom lifts, personal portable lifts, scissor lifts and vertical mast lifts. Boom lifts are expected to display high development and record for most of the part of the overall industry throughout the following couple of years. In 2014, vertical mast lifts and scissor lifts represented more than 45% of the worldwide Aerial Work Platform Truck industry. Expanding demand in maintenance and establishment applications may boost scissor lifts demand throughout the following couple of years. Furthermore, operational advantages offered by scissor lifts, for example, moving ability in tight spaces may likewise boost item demand substantially.
End-Use Outlook and Trend Analysis
The end-use segments comprise transport & logistics, telecommunication, construction and government sectors. The construction division is relied upon to hold larger part of the overall industry and in addition develop significantly attributable to expanding government and private investment in the real-estate section and infrastructure improvement. Developing concerns with respect to worker safety is likewise expected to fuel item demand in this segment.
For Enquiry OR Any Query? Ask to our Expert @ https://www.qurateresearch.com/report/enquiry/MCM/QBI-CMR-MCM-54921
The telecommunication segment is anticipated to display high infiltration and development over the figure time frame. This might be ascribed to a surge in requirement especially for pertinent infrastructure over the telecommunication area fundamentally in emerging nations, for example, India, China and Brazil. The transport & logistics industry is also anticipated to encounter significant development due to rising requirement for material handling in production units.
- Analyzing the outlook of the Aerial Work Platform Truck Market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Aerial Work Platform Truck Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the Aerial Work Platform Truck Market.
- Aerial Work Platform Truck Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 1-year analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
Buy This [email protected] (Priced at USD 3800)