Global High Brightness (HB) LED Market Size by Application Overview
The high brightness (HB) LED market current value is USD 16.65 billions and is predicted to grow to USD 29.44 billions during the forecast period. It is a product known for its high luminosity and preferred than traditional LED Lights. This is mainly due to its feature of low power absorption and less heat radiation. The market is growing due to the need for better equipment and machine benefits like longer working life span and better efficiency along with the option of maintaining the light intensity. Furthermore the demand for HB-LEDs is growing in applications like portable appliance, large display screens and backlighting has grown and hence the market growth. Another factor influencing the market growth is the growing awareness and environmental concern, causing further increase in demand.
Request sample copy of High Brightness (HB) LED Market at: https://adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/790
As opposed to the traditional fluorescent lamps, LED lights lack mercury which is a hazardous element. Though, there are some poisonous substance present in LED light, but is in less quantity and considered an eco-friendly alternative to traditional fluorescent lamps.
The working of the HB-LED lamps is depended on the atmospheric temperature, and if exposed to constant high temperature it might cause damage to the surroundings and the light setup. The cost required for setup of relevant plant and systems is high. These are some of the factors that are influencing the market and hampering its growth.
The global high brightness (HB) led market is segmented on the criteria of application and region. Segmentation on the basis of application is done as Automotive, General Lighting, Signals and Signage, and Consumer Electronics. Among the various types, consumer electronics is the largest market segment, due to high utility in automotive, consumer electronics, automotive, and other similar electronic devices. The lighting segment is growing due to increased number of new infrastructure being developed and corresponding need for better lighting systems. There is a huge requirement of HB-LED’s in buildings, hospitals, colleges, malls and similar other such places. These lights are widely used in signals and signage across the cities. The growing traffic in developing countries has further increased the need of effective signage and signals.
Read more details of Global High Brightness (HB) LED market report at: https://adroitmarketresearch.com/industry-reports/high-brightness-hb-led-market
The global high brightness (HB) led market is segmented on the basis of region as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Latin America and Middle East and Africa regions. Among the various regions, the Asia Pacific has the largest market share, this is due to high demand in the consumer sector and the growing number of consumers. Both developing and developed countries like India, China, Japan and Korea contribute to the market growth. Similarly the region of North America is expected to grow during the period due to the cost-effective feature of the same. The government officials of United States are currently supporting research and development in the field of High brightness LED markets due to its cost-effectiveness and environmental benefits.
The key market players of global high brightness (HB) led market are Nichia Corporation, Moritex Corporation, Philips Inc, Osram Opto Semiconductor, Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, Epistar Corp, Toyoda Gosei and similar others. The report studies the various factors influencing the market does an in depth study of various segments.
Key segments of the global high brightness (HB) LED market
Application Overview, 2015-2025 (USD million)
- General Lighting
- Consumer Electronics
- Signals and Signage
Regional Overview, 2015-2025 (USD million)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America & Middle-East Africa (LAMEA)
What does the report include?
- The study on the global high brightness (HB) LED market includes qualitative factors such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and value chain analysis.
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of application and region. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Some Major Points from TOC:
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- Market Outlook
- Global High Brightness (HB) LED Market Overview, by Application
- Global High Brightness (HB) LED Market Overview, by Region
- Company Profiles
List of Tables
- Key highlights of the global high brightness (HB) LED market
- Global high brightness (HB) LED market and growth rate comparison by application (2015-2025) (USD million)
- Global high brightness (HB) LED market and growth rate comparison by region (2015-2025) (USD million)
- North America high brightness (HB) LED market and growth rate comparison by application (2015-2025) (USD million)
- Europe high brightness (HB) LED market and growth rate comparison by application (2015-2025) (USD million)
- Asia Pacific high brightness (HB) LED market and growth rate comparison by application (2015-2025) (USD million)
- LAMEA high brightness (HB) LED market and growth rate comparison by application (2015-2025) (USD million)
List of Figures
- Market segmentation
- Research Programs/Design
- Global high brightness (HB) LED Market (2015-2025) (USD million)
- Vendor landscape
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- PESTLE analysis
- Value chain analysis
- Global high brightness (HB) LED market, automotive market (2015-2025) (USD million)
- Global high brightness (HB) LED market, general lighting market (2015-2025) (USD million)
- Global high brightness (HB) LED market, consumer electronics market (2015-2025) (USD million)
- Global high brightness (HB) LED market, signals & signage market (2015-2025) (USD million)
- List of patents
Enquire more details of the report at: https://adroitmarketresearch.com/researchreport/purchase/790
Adroit Market Research is an India-based business analytics and consulting company incorporated in 2018. Our target audience is a wide range of corporations, manufacturing companies, product/technology development institutions and industry associations that require understanding of a market’s size, key trends, participants and future outlook of an industry. We intend to become our clients’ knowledge partner and provide them with valuable market insights to help create opportunities that increase their revenues. We follow a code– Explore, Learn and Transform. At our core, we are curious people who love to identify and understand industry patterns, create an insightful study around our findings and churn out money-making roadmaps.
Account Manager Global
3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600, Dallas,
TX 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: USA: +1 (214) 884-6068 / +91 9665341414